2013 Little World Hunt

General ACHA Topics

Moderators: Don Nicely, Roger Prater, rodneyburke

2013 Little World Hunt

Postby Alan Johnson » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 pm

The 2013 ACHA Little World Hunt was held March 22&23 in Higginsville, MO hosted by the Mayview Coonhunters Club. Chickenman and crew did a great job of hosting the event which was held at the Higginsville fairgrounds. Friday night we had good weather with all casts finishing with plus points. Saturday evening bad weather moved in with rain turning to snow. It got so bad the hunters had a hard time getting back to the fairgrounds. After totaling the cast wins and accumulated scores the final 4 were announced. GRNITECH Illinois Jammer owned by Michael Pendergrass, Dickson, TN and handled by Dale Mangrum, had 2 cast wins and a total score of 925+, GRNITECH Taylors Rasputin, owned by Robert Taylor, Harrodsburg, KY and handled by D J Pike II had 2 cast wins and a total score of 400+, GRNITECH Pruetts Salt River Katie owned and handled by Glen Pruett, Hurdland, MO had 1 cast win and a total score of 525+, Maniac Molly owned and handled by Justin Breshears, Strasburg, MO had 1 cast win and a total score of 400+. The weather got so bad we lost our wireless signal for the computers and couldn't post the scores for Saturday night. After the final 4 were announced the owners/handlers were given the option of going out for the finals or placing in the order in which they placed after the 2nd round of qualifications. The owners/handlers voted unanimously not to go out in the dangerous weather and place the dogs in the order they finished the qualifications. So the 2013 Little World Champion is GRNITECH Illinois Jammer, the 2013 Opposite Sex Little World Champion is GRNITECH Pruetts Salt River Katie, 2nd place is GRNITECH Taylors Rasputin and 4th place is Maniac Molly. 5th place is Mad Dog Hey Jude, owned and handled by Michael Hieronymus, Orreck, MO, 6th place is Rocky Run Bad News Sweety, owned and handled by Danny Hayes, Gravois Mills, MO, 7th place is Ugly Some Beach owned and handled by Travis Benton, Higginsville, MO, 8th place is Carpenters Wolf River Peaches owned by Dale Carpenter, handled by David Todd, Moscow, TN, 9th place is Thunders Wild Annie, owned and handled by Michael Pendergrass, Dickson, TN and 10th place is Eckles Echo Valley Blue Moon, owned and handled by Josh Rilley, Marshall, MO.
Alan Johnson

Re: 2013 Little World Hunt

Postby Glen Pruett » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:45 am

This was a great event , the guide I had both night's put us in coon's . The cast I was in both night's were a joy to hunt with and the coondog's could come home with me anytime . Glen Pruett
Glen Pruett

Postby Sammy Garmon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:30 am

congrat to all the winners
LOCK & LOAD KENNELS HOME OF: DAUL GRAND ALL GRAND BEARMEAT PREACHER AND COMPANY
Sammy Garmon

Postby Matthew M. Fann » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Great hunt. Cannt wait for the next one.
Matthew M. Fann

Postby Danny Hayes » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:23 pm

can i get a pic of my dog that you took that nite?
Danny Hayes

Postby Alan Johnson » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:07 pm

I've been working on them Danny. I will get them posted on the forum with the first article and we will send you a copy. Well I've been trying but it keeps telling me the file is invalid so I havn't been able to get the pictures to download to the forum. Any help?
Alan Johnson

Postby Danny Hayes » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Danny Hayes

Postby Danny Hayes » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Iknow there are a couple pics missin I will get them on just as soon as I get them
Danny Hayes

Postby Lesa Watson-Taylor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 pm

A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR THE 2013 LITTLE WORLD HUNT:

BLACK GOLD DOG FOODS.
JACKETS AND DOG FOOD FOR ALL!!

Revival Animal Health, Inc.
Telephone #712-737-5555 Ext 851
Fax #712-737-5566
ashleye@revivalanimal.com

B & K HUNTING SUPPLY
Kevin & Brad Rainwater
http://www.bandkhuntingsupply.com

Lesley Fearneyhough
CUSTOM SHOW LEADS

BROWN COUNTY HUNTING SUPPLY
Jeremy Taylor
Dog Leads

K-LIGHTS

AND LAST, BUT BY FAR NOT LEAST TRAVIS "CHICKEN MAN" BENTON AND THE
MAYVIEW COONHOUND ASSOCIATION FOR A WONDERFUL JOB AND GREAT FACILITIES.
Lesa Watson-Taylor
Director
Lesa Watson-Taylor

Postby Lesa Watson-Taylor » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm

ALL PICTURES ARE UP AND AVAILABLE ON OUR FACE BOOK PAGE --- AMERICAN COON HUNTERS ASSOCIATION.
Lesa Watson-Taylor
Director
Lesa Watson-Taylor

Next

Return to General ACHA Discussion